Our newly opened office in Copenhagen is growing and we’re looking for a Data Analyst to help us put Uncoated on the map - as well as continue to impress our clients. Are you passionate about data and thrive on conveying insights, translating analysis into concrete business recommendations and communication insights? Then you might be who we are looking for.
Uncoated is a Nordic digital communications agency here to help brands translate the growing amount of first party consumer data into relevant digital products, communication and services. Though Uncoated might be new of name - the people behind isn’t - and we offer a unique opportunity to join early and help shape our business and ways of working from the beginning. Data analysis is at the core of our business so it’s key that you enjoy translating complex statistics and can collaborate with our strategic team in turning these into business recommendations.
- process and analyse our clients' data
- visualise data and report on insights
- understand stakeholder needs and help make data accessible and actionable
- collaborate with colleagues across strategy and creative in translating data into communication recommendations and business KPIs
- be a key player with influence in an environment with lots of room to grow join us and start adding to the above.
It’s ideal if you...
- have a BSc. in Data Science or similar with a strong mathematical foundation
- have +3 years of experience but more importantly a passion
- have strong analytical skills and enjoy translating complex data and conveying insights
- know Excel and SQL as the back of your hand
- have experience building dashboards in Tableau, Power BI, Looker or similar
- are familiar working with large amounts of data directly from databases (eg. consumer, activity, transactional data) and analytics data from Google Analytics or similar
- have basic knowledge of GDPR and data processing
- are eager to understand clients’ businesses
- are comfortable with English at a business level.
A bit about us...
- we offer a great work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- we value a healthy work/life balance
- we work hard but have fun while doing it
- we offer plenty of room to grow.
ASAP (we will keep the position open until we find the right candidate and begin interviews as we receive applications).
Send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org